Lapland Brewery is Finland’s northernmost brewery. It is Inspired by the Wilderness of the North – this is where great ideas for great beers comes from. The nature is mature, calm, clean and fresh – just like our beers. Slow brewing methods allows beer to ferment and brighten in no rush and without any addition to it. Fresh aroma for the beer comes from naturally clean Lappish water, winds, touch of the Northern light, Midnight sun and Polar Night. Each beer has it own Lappish sole.
Lapland Brewery is craft beer brewery in Rovaniemi, in the Arctic Circle. The pure Lappish nature is the true inspiration for the products Lapland Brewery makes. It is calm, easygoing, pure, open and charming.
Welcome to pub, shop and brewery tours in the groups or individually.
Mon– Fri 9-18
Sat – Sun Closed
Mon- Fri 9-17
Sat – Sun Closed
Inspired by the wilderness
Lapland Brewery was established in 2016 to correspond of the growing interest for the local specialties and growing trend of the craft beers.
Lapland Brewery designs beers inspired by the Lappish wilderness. The ice-cold crystal-clear water of Lapland is the essence of our beers.
Beer is not filtered and is naturally pure from chemical agents and additions.
Our beers are available in almost every corner of Lapland and also well reachable in other parts of Finland.
Brewery visits are open without reservations every CLOSED until further notice
- Friday evenings starting at 16:00 until 18:00
- Brewery visit costs 20 €/ person.
- Additional information firstname.lastname@example.org
Brewery visits individually or in groups requires reservation
- Reservation made beforehand email@example.com
- Minimun group size 4 persons, maximum 50 persons
- Visiting duration is 1-1,5 hours
- Brewery visit costs 25 €/ person.
Languages: English, Finnish, Latvian and Russian.
Before, during and after the visit brewery pub and shop are open for visitors.
How to get there
- Local taxi (approx. 12-15 EUR one way)
- Group taxi on Friday at 3:45 PM from Hotel Santa Claus (3 € only one way from city center to Brewery)
- walk (about 30 min from city center = 2,5 km)
- bus: Nr 14. More information on timetable: https://www.linkkari.fi/In-English/Routes-and-timetables
- ask for an advice at your hotel reception
Cheers and welcome!